Monday 19 August 2013

Bobbi Brown Bellini Lip & Eye Palette


I got this gorgeous palette for Christmas (my aunt sure knows what I like and what I can't afford). I remember being over the moon when I got this. You would've thought I won a million bucks with all the excitement. I remember I had been looking at this online thinking to myself "Boy, what a brilliant product." And then BAM it's mine. It's like my aunt read my mind. It's very well used. And will be used up til it hits pan. Read on for a closer look :)


* Sorry for such a messy pic. But hey, it's well loved and well used!


As you can see this is a gorgeous palette that caters to mostly really great nude looks. But you can also glam it up too! It contains both matte and metallic/shimmery shades. Also, note, that this does come with a lip brush and eyeshadow brush. 

Here are the eyeshadow names from left to right:

Navajo (matte), Candlelight Gold (Metallic), Petal (Shimmer), Cement (matte), Prosecco (Metallic)

Truffle (matte), Bellini (Shimmer), Bronze Stone (Shimmer), Brown Sugar (Metallic), Caviar (matte)

Lips:

Bubble Bath (gloss), Chrome Pink (Shimmer gloss), Bellini (Glitter gloss), Bare (Glitter gloss)

This is a great palette for on the go travel. Unfortunately, it was a limited edition and I think you can only find it now on Ebay and Amazon. But it's a beautiful palette. I officially love Bobbi Brown. And definitely want to try out more products!

Do you have a favorite palette?

3 comments:

  1. Now I want to try BB too:) Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous palette! I love Bobbi Brown browns... hehe. love the packaging too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this palette!! Very jealous!
    Aims
    Xoxo
    http://littlelotusblossom28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete