Friday 23 August 2013

Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm (Cherry-ty, I Don't Red It, Rusty In Peace)


As I've said in a previous post, I truly do love Catrice Cosmetics. Very affordable and good quality the majority of the time. Since everyone and their grandmother has been coming out with these "crayon" type lip-tints/balms/sticks, I knew it was only a matter of time before Catrice did too. I chose 3 colors that'd suit me the best (I say this, although I really just wanted to buy them all)  but they have 8 to choose from. Overall, I like them way better than Bourjois but they don't quite overtake my love for the Revlon Just Bitten Balms (you can find my post on these two products HERE). These are by far the cheapest of all the lip crayons I have and I think have a good balance of moisturization, color, and shine. Check out the swatches :)




Sorry for not having proper lip swatches but I think I'll do a post soon that will contain lip swatches of all the lip products I've reviewed over the last couple of weeks. But anyway, here are the swatches. Cherry-ty and I Don't Red It are what I expected them to be but Rusty in Peace surprised me. I thought it'd be more of some pinkish tone as well but it's actually a nude color and I must say does look nice. It's my favorite of the group. As I said, I'll have proper lip swatches soon!

Which colors do you like?


3 comments:

  1. Love lip stains. These look great!

    Love your blog following you on GFC, BL & Twitter as well. xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have a beautiful blog! Following you via GFC, Bloglovin, and Twitter as well. :)

      Delete
  2. The lip balm looks so creamy and the colours look really gorgeous!
    The packaging reminds me a lot of the revlon just bitten kissable lip balms!
    Great post ^_^
    Following you on GFC now~

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete