Sunday 18 August 2013

Liebster Award(s)


I've been nominated for this award once before and I think it's a fantastic award to network with other bloggers. I've now been nominated again by Amelia Blake from: Mint Sunday and Laura Atkin from: Laura's Blogs. (Both have very lovely blogs. Check them out!) And I'm very excited to answer their questions and nominate some fellow bloggers. Read on for details :)

For those of you who don't know the rules of the Liebster Award you can find out more by viewing my previous Liebster Award post HERE.

Now For the Questions!

Amelia's Questions:

1.   Favourite make-up brand? - This is a tough one. Back home in the States I love CoverGirl & here in Ireland I tend to use a lot of Rimmel's products.

2.   Favourite food?- MEXICAN!!!! I miss it so much.

3.   If you could live in another country, which would it be?- Well, I've been living in Ireland for 2 years so far, so if I could choose another place it'd be Japan (possibly).

4.   Favourite member of the royal family?- No idea. Thought has never crossed my mind.

5.   How would your friends describe you?-Different. Creative. Patient. Compassionate. 

6.   What is your dream job?- Film Director. 

7.   Favourite film?- This is so hard to answer...I love way too many films. But Eraserhead is what got me interested in filmmaking.

8.   Have any siblings?- One younger brother. 

9.   What was the best holiday you've been on?- It wasn't really a holiday, but I loved visiting Honduras for 2 weeks.

10. Favourite colour?- Purple (most shades)

11. If you could have any accent, what would it be?- I love my Southern accent and wouldn't change it for the world. 

Laura's Questions:

1) What is you all time favourite make up product?- N.Y.C. Black Liquid Eyeliner. I've been using it for a decade and I still love it! Never fails.
2) When did you start your blog?- June 2013
3) What is your favourite TV program?- Oh my, so many. True Blood, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead
4) Do you have any pets? If so, what are they called?- I have 5 pets (back home in Texas). 4 dogs: Moses, Jack, Tara, Sookie, & Margaret. 1 cat: Drusilla A.K.A. Silla
5) What is your day job?- I'm a student through and through right now.
6) Where in the world are you?- In Dublin, Ireland in my flat going crazy over a thesis. 
7) Would you rather live without beauty products or hair products?- Beauty. I can't stand to have dirty hair. 
8) What type of blogs do you like to read on the internet?- Beauty, Fashion, Film, Book Reviews, DIY, and a few other randoms.
9) What is one item that you couldn't live without?- Toothbrush. 
10) Do you prefer eating out or take-outs?- Eating out. Who doesn't love to sit down and relax, taking in the ambiance and all that jazz?
11) Do you make videos on YouTube?- Not yet. Maybe one day. 
Erika @ http://erikalovesbeauty.blogspot.ie
Jess @ http://www.thisanalogadventure.com
Amie @ http://www.completelyunfinished.net/blog/
Charlotte @ http://hell0imchar.blogspot.ie
Bobbie Ann @ http://lemonsandcarnations.blogspot.ie
Tori @ http://www.glittori.com
Jade @ http://astylesocialite01.blogspot.co.uk

Questions for My Nominees:

  1. What's your favorite color?
  2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  3. What's your most beloved item that you could never live without?
  4. If you could own any animal in the world and have the means to take care of it, what would it be?
  5. What/who is you style inspiration?
  6. Do you have a signature perfume?
  7. What are you most passionate about?
  8. What's your favorite food, and can you make it yourself?
  9. What's your guilty pleasure?
  10. Favorite cartoon character of all time? (Or fictional character).
  11. Favorite beauty brand?

Thank you again to Laura @ Laura's Blogs and Amelia @ Mint Sunday for nominating me!


*I've only done one batch of 11 so far, but will do another batch soon enough! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment