Friday 20 December 2013

Essie Nails: Holidays My Way: Mint Candy Apple, No Place Like Chrome, & Stroke of Brilliance


It's no secret that I love doing my own nails and using multiple color combos. This particular combo is my 2013 holiday mood. I know the usual is red, green, and gold with the odd blue and silver tossed in but I was feeling minty. Tossed in some of that silver and blue glitter for good measure. I can never keep myself away from the glitter. Read on for the end result :)




Colors used: Mint Candy Apple, No Place like Chrome, and Stroke of Brilliance.

I love Essie polishes. They last a decent while (average 5 days without chipping) and the colors are usually true to what they look like in the bottle with two coats. 

What are your favorite brands and colors this holiday season?

2 comments:

  1. Mint candy apple is just stunning - is such a classic shade! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shades they look so pretty, love essie to, great pics

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete